5 Most Worn Summer Pieces In Our Closet.
This post below contains affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer here or at the end of the post. The best things that have ever happened to our closet are these 5 pieces. They are our go-to when all else fails when we feel a bit lazy, or when we are in a rush.
1. My Number One is none other than a classic pair of denim shorts.
Shop Our Favourite Denim Shorts
2. Next Piece is a basic white top -Tee for My Daughter and a basic white button-down shirt for me. A basic white shirt or tee can be paired with just about anything. It can be worn with a pair of jeans, a skirt (plain or floral), or black leggings of course.
Shop Our Favourite White Tops
3. We both definitely could not live without a nice shirt dress for summer. My daughter seems to love the lighter color blue denim dress and I love a nice cotton or linen shirt dress. The thing we most love about shirt dresses is how versatile and easy they are to style.
Shop Our favorite shirt dresses
4. Here's where my daughter and I differ- Her next most worn would be Jumpsuits and or Rompers. Mine would be a loose floral dress. Of course, she also loves dresses but if she had to choose she would choose a jumpsuit or romper anytime over a dress. While for me, a nice cool loose dress would be my first pick!
Shop Jumpsuit Rompers and Dresses We Are Currently Loving
5. Let's Talk Shoes and Purses - The most worn shoes in our closet during summer months are wedge heel sandals for me, block heels for her, and Nike sneakers for both. When it comes to purses, no surprise, we both love Kate Spade NY.
Shop Our Favourite Shoes & Purses For The Summer
I use affiliate links, pay-per-click, and pay-per-purchase programs and I may also take on sponsorships or partnerships with companies that I enjoy their product or services. This means I receive a small commission every time you click on or purchase through a shopping link here on the website. Thank you so much for your time here and support. I appreciate it. Please be sure to read the disclaimer section on the site.